We are all acoustic terrosists who will eventually kill innocents for no reason

So I gotta admit, this is one of the funniest anti-boom car websites Ive ever seen. We are being called "acoustic terrorists", our music being so loud eventually leads us to kill innocent people and our loud cars are a sign that a new drug shipment just came in haha

http://www.lowertheboom.org/problem.htm

I dont think this was the one posted before cause I dont remember this stuff but I could be wrong

1993 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham.

Jensen UV10 DVD HU

Two 12" Sony Xplode (temporary)

Good lord, that makes me almost die laughing. What they say about what sound does, is true, if we play HIGH pitches, not the lows we play.

1999 GMC Suburban SLT
No system planned just yet.

Look at "hate" spelled backwards. It spells "e-tah." For example, if you hate me you can e-tah dick.

Yeah, this is over the top and exaggerated but it's true that a lot of people with loud systems are completely irresponsible with it.

It amazes me how many dipshits think they are being cool by pulling up to a gas station with the windows down and their (usually) crap system cranked up...get out and go inside and leave it running... WTF? I'm not impressed....Are you?

Someone mustve really pissed that guy off! Lol

3d7304fe.jpgDCSig.jpg

TEAM TRUTH HERTZ

DC LVL5 12

DD M1C

American Bass Mids/Highs

XS Power D3400 and D3100

Ohio Generator 270 alt

MECA Illinois Event Director

DC Audio Sales Rep

American Bass Distributor

Audio Technix Dealer

Incriminator Audio Dealer

This is just some more hyped up Media drama Bullshit in my opinion...

We should get together and organize a public meeting to show the positive things that come from audio...Such as its a way to spend money on something that isnt drugs or alcohol or something else that can seriously hurt innocent families...

I think us Audiophiles need to hold some kind of get together that we can educate the public on what we do with our passions/hobbies and show them how positive it can be because car audio events are friendly for all ages

Its the jackasses that bump hard everywhere they go that gives the responsible ones a bad wrap for being dick heads and shit.

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

That was funny! Wat amazed me the most is "the manufacturers" , you saw all the sony slogans?? hahaha, they ain´t loud!!!

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

This is just some more hyped up Media drama Bullshit in my opinion...

We should get together and organize a public meeting to show the positive things that come from audio...Such as its a way to spend money on something that isnt drugs or alcohol or something else that can seriously hurt innocent families...

I think us Audiophiles need to hold some kind of get together that we can educate the public on what we do with our passions/hobbies and show them how positive it can be because car audio events are friendly for all ages

Its the jackasses that bump hard everywhere they go that gives the responsible ones a bad wrap for being dick heads and shit.

+1 man! Funny story: last summer, my NOSY ASS neighbor came over to my mom and made a comment "you have any idea how much money your son is putting into his car there?" (talking about my custom retrofits, rims, sound system) and my mom simply replied "At least he's not spending it on DRUGS, he pays for all of it himself, (including the car) and he's doing well in school"

Way to go mom!!

Not only does it distract kids form drugs, but it connects us as a society (sound system enthusiasts as well as music enthusiasts), allows us to be creative as hell with our builds and exercise our brains, not to mention learning about electricity, power, etc. So I say the good outweighs the bad ten fold.

And to the other post about arrogant people, I know EXACTLY what you mean. I find it is often people with SHITTY (often stock) systems that blast it when they pull up to the gas stations and down the street. I always turn my system down when i pull in somewhere, and when I turn onto my street, I turn it ALL the way down so I don't disturb anyone...my grown neighbors are louder than me...

BTW that site is the saddest little thing out there...enough said!!!

2018 Golf R - Stealth SQ system build - C508GTI front (active), 2x Pioneer Z10LS4, Zapco DSPZ8, Clarion DPX11551 (Mono amp), Pioneer GM-D8604 (front stage amp), Pioneer GM-A3702 (rear fill amp)

SOLD! 2011 Subaru STI - 'modest' passive sq system - JBL p660c component (front) JBL P662 (rear) JBL W10GTI (sealed enclosure) 4ch JBL GO1004 (150RMSx4), Clarion DPX11551 mono amp (+-1200RMS@3ohms)

Archived