Sonic Electronix

OP, i might have missed it, but how much is the Jeep?

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.

truck ? wheres the bed and cab i see a jeep =] like n8 said it tis a jeep

To me the jeep is a truck.... All different definitions

That truck looks very familiar...EXACTLY like one a friend had a couple years ago in HS. Where is it at?

The guy I got it from was in eagle... did your guy sell it for 2500?

DO IT! had a 2000 jeep cherokee awhile back with 33s and a 7 inch skyjacker lift kit. was all nice till i beat the hell out of it. alot of drinkin and muddin with it but that truck could be in clay/mud mix up to the windshield and not need to b in 4 to get out. hit a couple curbs with it in winter and finally i messed up the rear end and shifted everything. rip jeep lol i wish i still had it... if i ever come across a lifted jeep again im opening up my wallet and buying it on site! :drinks:

Haha nice man I will take it mudding but not too crazy... dont need the police on my ass

jeep.jpg

Heres my jeep after all the abuse i put it through

jeep :drinks:

Ok so after I had my dad check it out everything.... I bought it. Talked him to 2250 for it. No problems on it yet. Happy as can be

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades

You can take my advice for what it is worth but NEVER ever buy a vehicle that has been modified with anything done to the suspension because you dont know if it was done professionally or how shitty the work was done and that can put you or someone else at risk for serious injury or death man....''

If you want a lifted jeep than buy a nice used one stock and get the work done yourself so that you can rest assured that it was done right

Thats just my .02

honestly check it out all the suspension ask if you can take it to an alignment shop if you don much about suspension ......i was going to buy a honda hatch and it was all "race built suspension" and looking at the car it looked bad ass and everything look legit but once i asked him to put it on my uncles lift we checked it out and it was all types of fucked up!!! the cars suspension was bound to fail at any second, just do ALOT of research because you dont wanna end up buying something fucked up jus because its a good deal

Great thing is my dad has owned 3 lifted jeeps. He checked it out and no problems. Gonna take it to a shop I know to get it thoroughly and professionally. He will be able to align and all. I did notice rubbing when taking turns but I figure it needs a good alignment and probably wheel spacers

1995 Ford Mustang 3.8l V6 5 Speed

Plans:

• 2 12 inch dc Level 4s
  • DC 2.0k Amp
  • KCA 1/0 Power Amplifier Installation Kit
  • 220 Amp Alt
  • XS Power 12V D925 AGM Battery
  • Stinger Volt Gauge
  • Rockford Fosgate RCAs
  • Box built from birch. Probably tuned to 32 Hz
  • 0 gauge wiring for extra battery
  • Dynamat

Untitled-1-5.jpg

“I think everyone should go to college and get a degree and then spend six months as a bartender and six months as a cabdriver. Then they would really be educated.”

Al McGuire

“The only mystery in life is why the kamikaze pilots wore helmets”

Al McGuire

remember this always

Close only counts in horseshoes and hand grenades