Baddest Radio out.. Pioneer Dex P99rs

im thinking about geting it here soon :drinks:

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

yup check out the price tag too.

i saw that... but man damn.. i just seen it off the post congratulating trippi and im in love.. guess its time to start selling blood and sperm to buy my new radio and ipad :good:

how much moneys we talking here

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

i saw that... but man damn.. i just seen it off the post congratulating trippi and im in love.. guess its time to start selling blood and sperm to buy my new radio and ipad :good:

about 1500 msrp

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

wow, thats a kick ass HU. it does what an MS-8 does but it also does what the MS-8 lacks. and the ms-8 is what, $600? add another 100-200 for the extra features. 300-400 for the actual HU. ya, its expensive but its worth it. if it was a double din with navi i would get it.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

about 1500 msrp

so u r telling me u get 1500 bucks for poping a cap?

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

about 1500 msrp

so u r telling me u get 1500 bucks for poping a cap?

oo u talkin about the donation? most i ever got was 220

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

thing looks clean as hell, but I think it has too many features that I would probably never use anyway

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Meh

Looks more like something from 1970's home audio to me.

What exactly is the justification of the $1,500 price tag?

And where is the nearest sperm bank?!

i suck men dry...email me for details

no pre outs on it? or am i missing somthing

its digital. different kind of output.

Meh

Looks more like something from 1970's home audio to me.

What exactly is the justification of the $1,500 price tag?

And where is the nearest sperm bank?!

i talked a little about the justification. obviously you dont understand the value of the features like time alignment and left and right independent 31 band EQ.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived