MuRKRoW Posted December 11, 2010 Report Posted December 11, 2010 Hey everyone, I changed the theme of the website at the bottom from SMD Dark Default to IP.Board Lo-Fi & now I can't change it to anything else! :/ This theme also doesn't show any user pics or anything anymore either, so it would be great if I could get it back to normal! Any help would be much appreciated! Thanks! & I also figured this would be the best spot to post this Quote Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18 Crescendo Audio BC3500D JVC KD-R80BT headunit Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs 4 group 34 agm batteries Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring
MuRKRoW Posted December 11, 2010 Author Report Posted December 11, 2010 Already cleared the history several times. The theme is normal when I reopen the browser and go back to steavemeadedesigns.com but after I log in, it goes back to this and the problem continues. :/ Quote Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18 Crescendo Audio BC3500D JVC KD-R80BT headunit Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs 4 group 34 agm batteries Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring
MuRKRoW Posted December 11, 2010 Author Report Posted December 11, 2010 Already cleared the history several times. The theme is normal when I reopen the browser and go back to steavemeadedesigns.com but after I log in, it goes back to this and the problem continues. :/ Gahh nvm, I got it. After I changed the theme to IP.Board, the buttons for applying the changed theme shifted under some other stuff & I saw them after I changed the resolution of my monitor. Quote Sound Solutions Audio ZCON 18 Crescendo Audio BC3500D JVC KD-R80BT headunit Alpine/Pioneer mids & highs 4 group 34 agm batteries Knukonceptz 3x0ga. terminals Kicker/XS Power 0ga. wiring
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.