My Experience with DC Power Engineering

TLDR.

I disagree with you, though, Maxim. Any bad experiences with a company need to be made known. People deserve to know what a company is going to be like. With your logic, only the good should be made known, and all of the bad should be hidden.

He didn't give any feedback. He just posted a link to a thread about him QQ'ing about his alts. And from what I read after losing contact with DC he just posted on the thread over there once every week and said "no alts". Didn't seem like he made much of an effort after they stopped calling him. Just posted on the forum.

Also, posting a link to a thread isn't really feedback. Had he come on here and posted the story of his interaction with DC and what he was upset about then it would be feedback. But a half-rage half-whine thread about his alts is not feedback.

Also, my intenet is faster than yours.

1121081234455453287.jpg

Bullshit, letting people see yet another example of what a sorry ass company they are is feedback. And if I give company $2300 and still have no product months later I'd be just as pissed, and I'm sure you would also.

TDH FTW !!!

all of my alternators have ben thorugh DC power in recent years, they are the only alts ive had that havent failed or caught fire. i dealt with robbie every time (owner) of the company and never had any issues whatsoever.

Sue?

Werd.

I dont think you guys are looking at it from his point of view. If i had to wait almost 2 years for $2k worth of car audio products, i would be FLAMING pissed. I would be on national news.

2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl

All stock.

OK my feedback Don't buy alts from DC Power......See link above for details

Does that satisfy your personal forum rules MAXIM

LOL no need to shout my boy. That's a little bit better but I was hoping for more of a story. Also, if DC responds to posts on SMD then I see no issue in ordering through here.

One other question: Why did you not post anything about this until a year and a half after the alts were ordered. I would have figured something was up after 2 or 3 months if I hadn't heard anything from them. Letting it go that long without anything from you is your mistake just as much as it is theirs for not delivering.

wtf is lolcats?

I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers.

I was hoping for 150 :(.

I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt

DC Power had a Manufacture section here before SSA audio.They have since removed that section but Kyle and Rob still post here

'If it ain't broke, don't fix it,' unless you're a tweaker, and in that case you already fixed it ten times and it's still broken. - Dave Mustaine

OP i don't blame you for being pissed. But i'm going to chime in here as well and say that DC power is a great company. I love calling and being answered by "whats up alex" instead of DC power this is ___. no company is 100% with every order. some get fucked over sometimes.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.