My 1997 Honda Civic Ex Coupe

no problem were here to help :yahoo:

thats wassup lol heres tha rims i should be gettin in jan maybe they konig 17s

rim.jpg

you queer, i was gonna get the same ones, just a different lip. lol you need to lower that car though. then it'll look 10 times better with those wheels.

also, i'd get them in 16's. 17's dont look right on our cars. they just look too big.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

rim.jpg

you queer, i was gonna get the same ones, just a different lip. lol you need to lower that car though. then it'll look 10 times better with those wheels.

also, i'd get them in 16's. 17's dont look right on our cars. they just look too big.

lol bru ive been waitin since like September ta get em lol and i planned on it but not much maybe just an inch or two its already really low as it is and na ill go wit 17s its right between my highest and lowest range if i didnt get these in 17s id get somethin diff in 16 or 18

rim.jpg

lol bru ive been waitin since like September ta get em lol and i planned on it but not much maybe just an inch or two its already really low as it is and na ill go wit 17s its right between my highest and lowest range if i didnt get these in 17s id get somethin diff in 16 or 18

Those duals actually aren't that bad. Decent setup man. And IMO I would go with 16's, 17's make the car look like even more of a ricer than it already is. And I sure hope you don't like looking like a ricer.. And Lower it a couple inches too. Not sure how the red on those rims is gonna look with the dark maroon color the car is painted. But other than that, those rims look pretty good.

Logan

thanx logan yea i might consider 16s and yea tha duals are a great starter setup and my car is actually tha same color as tha stripe it just looks darker cuz i had to use my blackberry to take tha pic and it was kinda dark out side

Archived