DC Sound Lab

Damn man...I don't wall off my explorer...but you got me thinking..lol

Looks good man, keep it up

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

the hell do you do for a living that you can afford all that shit :[]. I struggle making 2k...

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

the hell do you do for a living that you can afford all that shit :[]. I struggle making 2k...

I stopped doing a lot of things like drinking going out to eat an just driving around when I have nothing to do it save alot of money

9 DC Audio xl 12's

6 Sundown 4500's

Mechman Alternator

Cant wait to hear it. you taking it to the comp at Sterling McCall on Sunday March 27th. I am taking my car there. oh yeah I need to update some pictures on my build log. Looks Sicker than I thought it would but thats you to surprise the fwak out of me and the rest of us here.

I had a buddy of mine listen to my 4-8" subs and he said he could tell a hellified difference in it. Said he could feel it in his chest.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

Cant wait to hear it. you taking it to the comp at Sterling McCall on Sunday March 27th. I am taking my car there. oh yeah I need to update some pictures on my build log. Looks Sicker than I thought it would but thats you to surprise the fwak out of me and the rest of us here.

I had a buddy of mine listen to my 4-8" subs and he said he could tell a hellified difference in it. Said he could feel it in his chest.

yes I will be there

I want to hear those 8's

IMAG0017.jpg

the back of the car is all most done

9 DC Audio xl 12's

6 Sundown 4500's

Mechman Alternator

yes I will be there

I want to hear those 8's

IMAG0017.jpg

the back of the car is all most done

ooh seksi =].

u know u can take the plastic off the amps right? lol

m_8e0e9deb0e2a020a7ff1bf0d3a6c3306.jpgth_140x100square.jpgth_140x100rev2animated.gifsoundigital.pngth_Banner_140x100.jpgn221468318568_2854.jpg

8_RedDevillogo.pngteamtexflex-1.jpg