Jump to content

The what did you just order thread


Recommended Posts

Posted

snowboard jacket well i ordered saturday and it showed up today :)

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Posted

A Juicy Coture perfume gift set for my girl

Philadelphia Eagles hoodie for my son (we don't like the team, but it's his school logo and colors)

A Trojan Vibrations for my girl (don't judge me!):pardon:

Smh. Lol is that a cock ring? Cmon man.
LMAO! I just posted that cause the commercial came on while I was posting and I thought it would be kinda funny. Apparently I suck at teh comedies:shrug:

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

Posted

Bacon cheeseburger from Five Guys...3500 calorie meal. U jelly?

FiveGuys.jpg

coolface.jpg

DAT 4125------>RE XXX comps active

Eclipse cd7000

I serve drunks for a living :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9195 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...