Cavzilla Hood..Round 2

let me know when you do the rest of the bondo i want to come and watch...i'll help too i have plenty of elbow grease

i have some ideas too.... i met the instructor who will be teaching my class at the snake pit and he gave me some pointers that you probally already know ,,,, but i'm all about learning new stuff so give me a holla if you want..

looking tight as always though..

you should come help me and mitch make a memphis video.... he finally got his other 4KW back from warrenty and we need to give you some competition....and friday i'll be starting a little glass project at the shop so if you want to come give me some input please stop by your always more than welcome to come and hang out.

BROOKS.......................what up pimp..........when the hell are you gonna stop by....

I might try to get down to the shop this weekend some time...

and members of smd...........

Meet Brooks............^^^^^^^^^^^^ this dude right here is the hardest working installer I know......Always workin his ass off when I stop by the shop....while the rest of the guys are smokin and bullshitting.......this fucker is ALWAYS workin...

My MainMan,My lil Man,Dude,Bubb....My son Memphis @ 3years OldShow'em that car son..........

Archived