Sonic Electronix

They sell some pretty nice Pioneers at walmart. My GF's Pioneer deck came from walmart and we have never had a problem with it. I would never personally use anything from there but Im just saying not all their stuff is "junk".

there was a thread on that "walmart" pioneer you're speaking of. apparently its made with very low quality parts and probably designed by their C-team.

Idk, she's never had a problem with it. Been a year or so. I was just happy that I could put the Ipod cable through the glove box with it. I hate the ones with the usb on the front. Ha

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

They sell some pretty nice Pioneers at walmart. My GF's Pioneer deck came from walmart and we have never had a problem with it. I would never personally use anything from there but Im just saying not all their stuff is "junk".

there was a thread on that "walmart" pioneer you're speaking of. apparently its made with very low quality parts and probably designed by their C-team.

Idk, she's never had a problem with it. Been a year or so. I was just happy that I could put the Ipod cable through the glove box with it. I hate the ones with the usb on the front. Ha

usb on the front comes in handy when you got a flash drive tho. i want one that does usb. doesnt have to be front but it is very handy.

usb on the front comes in handy when you got a flash drive tho. i want one that does usb. doesnt have to be front but it is very handy.

Yea thats very true if your using flash drives. Were loyal to our Ipod's though lol. Apple has got their claws deep in us. Ha

RF_728x090_caraudiofanatics-1.jpg

xs-1.jpg

logo-1.png

1991 Lincoln Town Car Signature Series

DC Power 270 Amp Alt

Big 3

Kicker/KnuKonceptz 0 Gauge Power wire

XS Power D6500

XS Power D3100

Pioneer Headunit

JBL Mids and Highs

Rockford Fosgate 400.4

3 Sundown Audio SA-10's wired @ .67 ohms

American Bass 150.1

I can do ipod and usb on mine. shrugs. its a little over your budget though.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yea thats very true if your using flash drives. Were loyal to our Ipod's though lol. Apple has got their claws deep in us. Ha

my iphone sucks. after they went to 4.0 my 3gs lags like a bitch now. just use it as an ipod touch now.

so anyway back to the origional question, does anyone know what size speakers i need for an 87 pathfinder, and also what would be the best brand to look at for a cheaper deck and speakers. even in the low end stuff i know one brand is better then the other so any help you can give would be great!

Just buy that 85 dollar kit at walmart that comes with a deck and 4 speakers for now bro, at least you will have some tunes, although they wont be the greatest. Then save up for what you really want.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.