26's on 02 Mustang

since so many people are insulting what you want to do, put 28s on it. seriously, the guy needs help on something that he wants to do that will make HIM happy. Why can't knowledgeable people actually help him as opposed to making a joke about it? If you don't like it, keep the 26's off of YOUR Mustang

I want to put 26's on it. Like I said it's a project so i can take the time to make it fit without hacking away at it cause it can be done i've seen a mustang here with it done but cant find the right people for the job

My link

that is the only time i seen 24's on a mustang look sick but thats just milions of dollars

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

since so many people are insulting what you want to do, put 28s on it. seriously, the guy needs help on something that he wants to do that will make HIM happy. Why can't knowledgeable people actually help him as opposed to making a joke about it? If you don't like it, keep the 26's off of YOUR Mustang

And I will keep them off, but to put 6s on a Mustang he is literally going to destroy his suspension and waste all of the money he put into it after just a few months. Not only that, but that car is going to have one the worst rides and handle terribly.. A v6 mustang really cannot handle the weight of the wheels, and definitely not the suspension..

c'mon dude i'm takin the 6 out. i know the motor n trans would go in like a matter of months

This thread is full of epicLulZ. It's funny to see everyone say about the 26"s on a mustang, And it's kinda true. Keep it classic, and just get racing wheels, It will look alot better, and it wont look gay, you will get more respect. ( My opinion though.)

Donks = Gay.

How are Donks "gay"? Do they have sex with other Donks? I dont get it.

• 1 year later...

wow full of hate in here...i would do it jus to piss the mustang lovers off... btw a "donk" is a 70's impala not jus any car with wheels on it..

btw, :No:

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Archived