two websites same rim but each site different max rim size?

I am looking at some rimes and two different websites sell them but the only thing is that I don't understand is why on one website I can get the max rim size of 17 x 7 and on the other website the say I can get 18 x 8 on my car? Thanks for advice.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg

what car? and it depends on what size you want. i really dont go by the websites an whats the max i can go for wheels for my car. i remember going to one of the websites and it said the max i can go was an 18 inch, well thats not the look i was looking for so i through some 22's on it it fit like a glove.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

when a website is giving those kind of maximum sizes, it is normally what they can legally say. if they stated 22" on the site, they could be held liable and a long and drawn out process.

and sometimes it could be because that specific dealer might only have the 17s, so thats the max they offer.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i say if your set on a particular wheel size, that fits you and dont ruin the ride handling or what not then you have a good plan.

REFF'S
My link
EBAY
http://feedback.ebay...ck&myworld=true
I love car audio so much because I will never be done. I can never win, and I will never get it finished or perfect. It always has me coming back for more, I can never get my fill of it, but I get what I need.

Thanks for advice guys. The year on my car is a 19 throw it away with captive rotors in the front and when I first got the car I called around local rental places and was told they couldn't put anything on my car so I gave up on that. Fast forward to recently I found these two sites showing me they have rims that fit and before I get all happy I am going to give them a call and see what they say. I can't believe an inch in rim size tears at my brain lol.

VbjgkeI.jpg

c7HmdKx.jpg