Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Adding batteries in the back


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have one battery in the front with a 300 amp fuse going to a distro in the back.

I am going to be adding two deka batteries in my trunk. Will I need more fuses for the extra batteries? Or what will i need to do? I have no idea.

Any help will be appreciated. thanks.

Posted

What system is this for, I'm guessing that you probably don't even need the extra batts.

But yes, you do fuse the rear batteries.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

Posted

fuse both sides of the run from front to rear. if the front fuse blows the wire is still hot from the rear. this is the most often overlooked fuse in large systems.

Principal

JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 549 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...