Finally!! I just bought a new home

www.menards.com/main/projectDisplay.html?projectCode=H033D-0002 and I was wondering what all you guys charge or got charged on the build of your home? From my understanding it'll cost me $60/sq ft to build it. I can't wait! I have waited a long time and saved a lot of pennies to put down on this thing. I'm gonna have an 8ft. Basement height on this thing with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a family room with fireplace an the basement also. I can't wait to get this going.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

Finally!! I just bought a new home

www.menards.com/main/projectDisplay.html?projectCode=H033D-0002 and I was wondering what all you guys charge or got charged on the build of your home? From my understanding it'll cost me $60/sq ft to build it. I can't wait! I have waited a long time and saved a lot of pennies to put down on this thing. I'm gonna have an 8ft. Basement height on this thing with 2 bedrooms, a bathroom and a family room with fireplace an the basement also. I can't wait to get this going.

Congrats man... Merry christmas :drinks::santa:

Edited by THEKINGsBACK

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

sweet bro

:drinks: party at ur palce?

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

No parties yet. Maybe next year. It's a bitch how long this shit takes to build

How long? When I worked for Oster Homes, it took us about 3 weeks from start to finish...

That's it? That's not really a long time.

Congrats on the new home, It's party boy time! lol!

*06 330i - Sundern x12 - saz-3500*

*91 Foxbody V1 S-Trim Notch*

That's what they said. Since it's so cold up here it might take a bit longer to do the foundation. I just can't wait till they get this thing in motion. I have 5 acres of land and nothing on it. This will be perfect.

"i'd rather die like a man than live like a coward" quoted from Tupac

It took my 2 uncles about 8 months to rebuild my grandmas house after it burned down. They had to hold off throughout the whole winter pretty much though, and there was a lot that needed to be done. Anyways, they got the plans and I dont remember the exact costs, but I know she ended spending about double what the place that sold the plans said it would cost after all the little things get factored in.

Black 2008.5 Mazda 3s Touring 5 Speed Hatchback

Tinted tails/turn indicators, blacked out emblems, partially debadged, 20% tint all around,

Big 3 in Knu KLMX 1/0, LED footwells/interior lights

DECK: Kenwood DDX-512 double DIN touchscreen with backup camera

FRONT STAGE: Stock for now, yippy (Looking for something nice...)

FRONT STAGE AMP: Looking for something nice...

SUB: 15 inch DC level 4 with level 5 coil upgrade, red dustcap

SUB AMP: Audiopipe AP15001D at 1 ohm

WIRING: All Knukoncepts Kolossus/KCA wire

LEGAL TERMLAB SCORE: 135.8db at 42hz(pathetic, I know. I need a battery in the back,

dropping to 11.9v isnt cutting it.....)

I haz teh Term-Lab. PM me if you are close and want to get metered.