Sonic Electronix

ok i just checked it with the dmm and no voltage drop lol. but..... its not shutting off anymore. it did it twice (first 2 ejects it ever did) and then since ive been taking then in and out and its not shutting off anymore, so that seems fine. but ive had it on and playing with all 4 speakers hooked up for like4 hours without any issues other then when i turn it way up it will cut off, but like i said im not worried about that. thanks again. now all i have to do is wait for it to get warm out again and i can start my boxes. thanks for all the help.

ok i just checked it with the dmm and no voltage drop lol. but..... its not shutting off anymore. it did it twice (first 2 ejects it ever did) and then since ive been taking then in and out and its not shutting off anymore, so that seems fine. but ive had it on and playing with all 4 speakers hooked up for like4 hours without any issues other then when i turn it way up it will cut off, but like i said im not worried about that. thanks again. now all i have to do is wait for it to get warm out again and i can start my boxes. thanks for all the help.

Oh, I said measure the current, not the voltage, as the voltage should be fine unless you are drawing way too much current. So in this case it is the current which is good to know. But yeah, it's good that it has stopped doing that.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

oh my bad, i cant check amps on my dmm, but i do have an ammeter in the garage, i will check it one day. thanks again. i cant wait to get this started