Breaking news

TeejayBee

Im glad to hear your okay Steve! tomorrow is going to suck though... all i have to say is get out of bed carefully and get a good stretch if your not already in pain.. I really hate to ask, BUT did you get a pic of the damage?

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/79921-rogers-700-dream-car-update-page-17-a-wall/?p=2335774

93 Saturn SC2My system4 SA-15's Walled

2 Cerwin-Vega S2000's

3 Kinetik Hc2000's

Dual 200amp alts.

you guys done with the peepee touching contest or do I need to end it?

Get well soon Steve!!!! Glad to hear that your okay!!!

2011 Chevy Tahoe

HU - Alpine W530

Wire - NVX (1/0 Envy Flex)

Amps - 2 DC Audio 5ks

Subs - 2 DC Audio XL18s

Alternators - Mechman (270a + stock)

Batts - 1 D3400 (front) + 4 D2700s (rear)

Bussbars - Toolmaker

Mids - ???

Tweets - NVX

Good to hear you're coming along. Everything will be okay. Now I just need to get Black Ops and help you get shit off your mind. Haha

Why the fuck would he go from a practically brand new Lexus sedan daily driver to an 8-9 year old beat up piece of shit armored van? He already has the 'Hoe, and it will take a punch.

read about the van fuck tard its all armor plated its a joke learn to read kido

Haha poeple might ask what deadner you use be like idk shits bullet proof tho!

My First Build on SMD (Blow Through)

2004 Ford F-350 SD Lariat

Pioneer 3200BT DVD Deck

Infinity Reference Components not powered

Bully Dog Gauge Cluster Pyro, Turbo, Trans

SF3 SCT Tuner W/Customs

If you can't Join em' Crush em'

Its a good thing you were in the lexus and not the tahoe. I understand the damage may not been as bad. However that might have been enough to total the truck given the age of it and all kinds of damage to your equipment.

Time to "Meade Cherry" The Lexus. :clapping:

Warm Regards,

Dyno Brian

1997 Ford Probe

|Sony Head Unit|Alpine V12 AccuClass-D MRD M1000 Amplifier|4 RE AUDIO SRX12D4 12's|Mids and Highs coming soon!|

|1998 Mustang GT Twin Turbo|1986 Mustang GT Single Turbo|1996 Mustang Mystic Cobra N20|1995 Mustang Cobra 5,000 miles|

2002 ZO6

Mustang%20on%20Dyno.jpg

that sucks man. and with it being crushed like that im not to sure there gonna fux it since the body is bent. but with a good frame machine and someone who knows how to use it it can be fixed. im gonna say there gonna total it since theres quite a bit of damage to the structure of the car

2015 silverado crew cab

nothing atm but soon...

Good to hear you're coming along. Everything will be okay. Now I just need to get Black Ops and help you get shit off your mind. Haha

Why the fuck would he go from a practically brand new Lexus sedan daily driver to an 8-9 year old beat up piece of shit armored van? He already has the 'Hoe, and it will take a punch.

read about the van fuck tard its all armor plated its a joke learn to read kido

Learn proper grammar, and I will learn to "read". Oh, wait, I already have. I don't see any humor in it really. Just asked a simple question and spoke my opinion.

POTATO!

Archived