Sonic Electronix

Aw, you got it, lol.

Honestly...whats the space like? Removing the back seats? I would honestly do four 12s. Budget subs....four pioneer championships on two AQ2200s. Mechman 270, one or two D3100s, and you have more than enough to also work on the front stage.

Or two DC 15" XLs on two AQ2200s similar electrical.

But once you start getting into the bigger subs that can take more power, you're going to spend a whole lot more stabilizing the electrical. I have spent more on my electrical than some have on their whole system.

There is actually plenty of room. there is somewhere in the ballpark of 64long x24deep x 28 tall (Inches).Im to to sure on the pioneer subs, although i never heard them so i cant comment to much, i feel like i wouldn't be happy with a 500rms sub even with 4. Is anybody really satisfied with there system ? I fell like i always want More,bigger, Better,louder..I want to spend the money once..does Mechman require you to send the alternator in or do you have to buy a whole new one from them? I guy around here does them for like 400 he upgrades them to 300 amps..I think.. I did have pioneer components and re components, I smoked them both..Im scared to get componets again ! I have 2 dollar tweeters and cheap kenwood(Doors)/pioneers(Back) 3 ways..There OK but yeah i do need some mids

Im new here and figured i would say hello ! Well hello everyone.. I was forced to sell most my car audio during a lay off a little over a year ago. Im back on my feet and and now its time to start putting together another system..Help would be great on this one ! Although i will probably wait till march sometime to get the ball rollin, its just to cold outside. I would like to have a solid plan before hand.

So i have a chevy 1500 ext cab,Pioneer 7800Mp, Everything has dynamat and dyna liner except the roof. I have a Us 1600.4 and a Earthquake DBXI 12 < My problem Lays here. I need my bump back.

I have decided to buy online, But brand is a issue. I have narrowed subs down to Rockford T2s, FI, earthquake ( not sure on what models on FI ) and maybe DC. So i can fit 4 12s or 2 15s..Not sure on the exact space i have but will take measurements. I was happy with the old setup i had 2 DBXI 12s and a PHD5000 but want to be a bit louder.Not sure on the box specs but i was only able to play music with really deep bass for it to sound good(loud), im guessing the box was tuned to low.

So maybe you guys can help lean me in one direction or another ? I plan on spending right around 3000. So i would need advice on subs,sub amp,Box and box tunning, alternator.

I dont want a wall or a blow thru. My last setup subs/port where back, after reading it seems most do subs up and port back for best sound.

Im a newb, if i left anything out....just ask. My goal is to have gut wrenching bass shit that makes your ears hurt, While flexing everything in site . i want to piss my neighborhood off. I listen to mostly rap/hiphop/ RnB, really anything with a beat.

Thanks for any help you can give !

How do you flex things over the internet?

Your E muscles... Duh...

OP, get yourself 2 DC 15xls subs, build your own box, buy the SD amp they have on sale right now, the SD 5K, Get 1 or 2 HO alternators, and 1 or 2 XS Power Batteries (3100)... I'll get you my DC discount too...

LoL Yeah... Would you happen to have a link to the sale ? Or do i have to call..

I know how much space is in there, I drive an 03 silverado extra cab back seats removed. I've had a box four 12" championships subs forward port up on two AQ2200 so each getting an rms of 1100 each and LOVING it. One of my favorite setups to date. Sounded incredible and had kicker ks components and they were still drowned out. Those subs had a very decent range and I sold the box and two of them but still have two left. I seriously love them.

Traded those out for a half wall with three 15" BTLs and three RF T4000s. Love my system, but decided to fully wall and upgrade to mayhems and six AQ3500s.

15" DC XLs would sound beautiful on two AQ2200s or one AQ3500.

Another option to look at would be some AQ subs. Street duty 12s would be mean as hell.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

OP, get yourself 2 DC 15xls subs, build your own box, buy the SD amp they have on sale right now, the SD 5K, Get 1 or 2 HO alternators, and 1 or 2 XS Power Batteries (3100)... I'll get you my DC discount too...

i want your dc discount :santa:

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

I would do subs forward port up with 4 12s.

Or sub up port up with 2 15s.

Where do you live? Give me a call and we can discuss the DC woofers.

912-308-1115

Im in western NY. Do i ask for Dwright27..?? =)

You're in robs (thorshammer) area.

Don't wanna step on my brothrens toes.

But yes if you call, I'll answer the phone.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg