Acura Tl Type S Bose System, 2003, Amp Intergration Kit Available?

I cant find any online, but there has got to be one, Metras website doesnt seem to be accesible any more, or no more metra website.

Anyone done one if these?

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

sorry bro all of the speakers are 1 ohm with their own amp (I think each one has there own amp on those) and you have to replace the speakers if you replace your headunit...we have done many of these and I hate them....so does the customer.....I am getting ready to do my little brothers 3.2 cl s type soon and he wasnt too happy about it either......

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

well that sucks. There is amp intergration kits for Mazdas 0.5ohm bose system, I knew the Acura Bose was a low impedance system, but most have the amp integration kits available.... oh well, will walk across the street and tell him to start buying a lot of speaker wire

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

Archived