Winn Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I am soon doing a build in the mustang Fi SSD 12 D2 +BP Option + Flatwind coil +Burgandy Dust cap(Ordered...Coming soon!) Box 2.73 cuft tuned @ 33hz (Building during christmas break) Audiopipe 1000d (Ordering soon as i got the money before Xmas) Burgandy 05 Mustang V6 Stock Alt (120 Amp) Stock Batt (Temp) Maybe get a better one soon Depending on voltage drop 20 SqFt of Second Skin damplifier on trunk and other parts What do you think it will slam??? MUST READ... I am sincerely sorry i have not been able to put any pics up of anything. Ironicly my girl is getting a new camera for christmas. You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
hdorre Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 My "loud" is different than your loud. I think it'll sound mediocre. You have the opportunity to get a really crisp sub stage if done correctly, but that's about it imo. On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 if ur happy with it go for it bro!!! we have different sense of loud. Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
Maxim Posted December 16, 2010 Report Posted December 16, 2010 I am soon doing a build in the mustang Fi SSD 12 D2 +BP Option + Flatwind coil +Burgandy Dust cap(Ordered...Coming soon!) Box 2.73 cuft tuned @ 33hz (Building during christmas break) Audiopipe 1000d (Ordering soon as i got the money before Xmas) Burgandy 05 Mustang V6 Stock Alt (120 Amp) Stock Batt (Temp) Maybe get a better one soon Depending on voltage drop 20 SqFt of Second Skin damplifier on trunk and other parts What do you think it will slam??? MUST READ... I am sincerely sorry i have not been able to put any pics up of anything. Ironicly my girl is getting a new camera for christmas. If you're going with the SSD and throwing the BP and Flatwind options on it it'll take the 1000 watts no problem. Should sound gooooood. You'll be fine with stock alt and battery with just 1000 watts. If you need it then you can always throw on the Big 3 in 1/0. I put a 15" SSD on an AP1500D at 1 ohm and it was fine. Gains were turned down and set right. The sub was probably seeing around 1200 watts after rise but it hit clean and hard. Everything else was stock except the headunit and put in the Big 3 in Knu 1/0. wtf is lolcats? I'd def get a fat hooker if i had to resort to that kinda thing. I feel like they'd be grateful and work harder. Also its more bang for my buck, more real estate for my dollar if you catch my drift. its like the Costco of streetwalkers. I was hoping for 150 . I was hoping she would let me put it in her butt
Winn Posted December 16, 2010 Author Report Posted December 16, 2010 My "loud" is different than your loud. I think it'll sound mediocre. You have the opportunity to get a really crisp sub stage if done correctly, but that's about it imo. Well Obviously...I have heard ALOT Louder... With just a simple system like this it will be the loudest in my school... easily... Im talking a simple system no electrical upgrades... You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back. JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.