Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

No cracking or separating at all. I am guessing it was just my amp clipping, but idk. I'll find someone who can actually listen to it and ask them. Another question though, if I wire my subs up, where one sub is wired to the other, then the other straight to the amp, what kind of load does the amp see? both are 4 ohm SVC. I drew a crappy pic to help show what i mean.oiahfvlhobsouhbhfbpuah.jpg

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Posted

thats what i was thinking but i wasnt sure. thanks

2003 Mitsubishi Lancer

Pioneer DEH5100-UB

2 - P1S412

4 - Alpine SRS-600

Alpine MRP-M500

Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3

Soon to come:

2 - T1D212

RF T1500.1bdCP

RF T500.4bd

Mechman 220 amp alt

Kinetik KHC1800

Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3925 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...