That video is deffinitly telling you that air is MOVING! Looks good bro........What size speaker wire are you going to use?

if your talking about subs there 15's.

looks good man! I like the resin 45's......i personally think they are stronger then just using an MDF strip. If i was to just use an MDF strip, which i do sometimes of course, i would "back fill" it with resin if possible because the stronger the better. Wastefull? Not to me. My corners are like concrete, I usually put a little more in my corners then you did though and my glass (for inside work) is usually 29oz so that helps also. I already tried to "dismantle" a box i did like that (see my 2004 world finals box). Put it this way, the same day, i easily destroyed a box i had just wood 45's in it and threw it in my trash can. I had to take that other box with the resin 45's and take it to the dump just the way it sat because aint no sledge hammer breaking it, in fact you might just get a mouth full of hammer trying to pound on one of my boxes :D

thanks! ya i def like resining the corners better also.

he said speaker wire ;)

oh....oops :blush: um in the video it was just some crappy speaker wire but when it goes in the truck were using 8guage

Very nice work so far..Id love to try an enclosure like that in my car sealed off from the trunk, since thats the only way id be able to run 2 15's ported...keep up the nice work though ;)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

looks good man! I like the resin 45's......i personally think they are stronger then just using an MDF strip. If i was to just use an MDF strip, which i do sometimes of course, i would "back fill" it with resin if possible because the stronger the better. Wastefull? Not to me. My corners are like concrete, I usually put a little more in my corners then you did though and my glass (for inside work) is usually 29oz so that helps also. I already tried to "dismantle" a box i did like that (see my 2004 world finals box). Put it this way, the same day, i easily destroyed a box i had just wood 45's in it and threw it in my trash can. I had to take that other box with the resin 45's and take it to the dump just the way it sat because aint no sledge hammer breaking it, in fact you might just get a mouth full of hammer trying to pound on one of my boxes :D

niiiiiice...i can tell from the vid that the bass is really deep

Very nice work so far..Id love to try an enclosure like that in my car sealed off from the trunk, since thats the only way id be able to run 2 15's ported...keep up the nice work though ;)

So far it is looking like a fairly clean install!!!keep it coming!!

wrong thread...sorry.looking good bro!!!

thanks guys!

Archived