yea, im not to fond of the way you added the sides in front of the 45, but other then that i love it, also i understand why you did that just looks different i guess.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Looks good man, coming along, that resign 45 degree takes some WAITING around time.. lol but hey i think it will make the difference worth the wait!

Great looking box! Not toooo excited about the port method you have, but hey, hope it sounds nice

yea, im not to fond of the way you added the sides in front of the 45, but other then that i love it, also i understand why you did that just looks different i guess.

the glassin doesnt really take that long here. its still 110 degrees outside so i just mix the resing kinda hot and set it in the sun. it usually dries in less than five minutes. as long as you make sure it doesnt warp the wood the only thing i see wrong with it is it cracks alot which isnt that big of a deal to me since its gettin at least 2 layers of glass and matt overtop of it that will be mix correctly and have a much longer drying time.

if you guys are talking about the boards i put at where the ports are gonna be to make em smaller??? then i pretty much had to do it. if i didnt and left it as big as it was there would be 175" of port per sub.

if you guys are talking about the boards i put at where the ports are gonna be to make em smaller??? then i pretty much had to do it. if i didnt and left it as big as it was there would be 175" of port per sub.[b/]

not always a bad thing

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

not always a bad thing

in this case you dont want that much port area. sub will unload

A couple links to some box builds:

Tahoe Box 1, Tahoe Box 2, Nissan Titan, VW GTI,

Mini-Bump, Hummer H2, Ford F-150

My own car builds (current setup --- under construction):

Overall Thread, Kickpods, Dash, Back Doors

Subwoofer Wall

in this case you dont want that much port area. sub will unload

x2 these subs are gonna being seeing about 1500rms a peice for now and possibly more later. besides that if i kept the port that big it would be so long it wouldnt even fit in the box.

Archived