Sonic Electronix

I'm putting together a new system for my 2003 Dodge Ram QC,found a glass box to hold my 2-12" Jl Audio 12W6's,now i need to decide what to get for components. I got my eye on a set of Hertz MLK165's for the doors. Should i get a 2nd set for the kick panels or would that be too loud for my subs? Will run the subs off an Alpine PDX-M12 so they get 600W each. Let me hear your thoughts? Thanks and have an amazing Xmas!

i have a 2001 ram with polk 6 1/2 in the front and polk 5 1/4 in the rear and i do not need any more. i have 2 10 in polk subs under the back seat and the interiors are nt ampd. if they were they would sound even better but i love it how it is. if this helps at all...

I ended up ordering the 2 sets of components shortly after i posted this topic. I talked to an installer locally and he told me that the 2nd set would be fine and wouldn't drowned out the subs. I'll just have to have some kick panel enclosures formed for a better SQ then the Q-Forms prefab. Thanks for the reply

http://moneyexpertsteam.blogspot.com/ have a read it has some guides explaining how many sets human hearing car hear

Uh?

Anyways, it's probably personal preference. If you like the set of 1, stick with it. If you want more, then go for more.

Edited by iceman1575

POTATO!