Z71 Thumper Posted December 19, 2010 Report Posted December 19, 2010 ve got a quick question I've worked at best buy for 3 years as an installer in Chicago and for some reasonbi have never thought how to make a test bench do you guys have any tip on how I can approach this I want to hook up a deck and have the female ends for RCA and speaker terminalsor does anyone have examples to give me ideas how I should build it the right way <script language='JavaScript' src='http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/downloads/banner_link.asp?p_id=18'></script>
Z71 Thumper Posted December 20, 2010 Author Report Posted December 20, 2010 ve got a quick question I've worked at best buy for 3 years as an installer in Chicago and for some reasonbi have never thought how to make a test bench do you guys have any tip on how I can approach this I want to hook up a deck and have the female ends for RCA and speaker terminalsor does anyone have examples to give me ideas how I should build it the right way <script language='JavaScript' src='http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/downloads/banner_link.asp?p_id=18'></script>
Sanitarium Posted December 20, 2010 Report Posted December 20, 2010 i've heard of double posting.. but 19 hours apart? what exactly don't you get about the whole workbench thing? get a power supply, mount the headunit somewhere, however seems convenient to you, and use soemthing like this. CLICK ME
Superjay Posted December 20, 2010 Report Posted December 20, 2010 a test bench needs several things: power supply (AudioAuthority is the best for test bench. I have 2 of these at home http://www.audioauthority.com/product_details/978-100/AccessEZ_Power_Supplies/10/1), test speakers, connection to amplifier, several sources for input testing, tone/function generator, oscilloscope, DMM. That's it. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
Z71 Thumper Posted December 20, 2010 Author Report Posted December 20, 2010 Sorry bout that I didn't realize I already posted up a post <script language='JavaScript' src='http://www.rockfordfosgate.com/downloads/banner_link.asp?p_id=18'></script>
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.