Sonic Electronix

So my friend, who is on this site, GetnDef, mom has a van than she used for party equipment like the blow up jumping things and all, nad she just became a nurse. The van is is running condition and already has the back seats taking out. So we decided to make a SPL van. But $400 a woofer is a little to pricey for 2 teens trying to be loud. So i thought we could get like some cheap woofers from maybe MTX like the thunder series or something, but get like 18 of them. and have like 1 or 2 amps. Do u guys have any suggestions on subs that are maybe 150 or less?

and not sony!

Lets Go Ski

so y did you edit out getting 12 18's?

because wtf am i gonna get to power those? if i got mtx thunder- w/e, i could get like a t1000bd, and it would be perfect

get some RE SE 18" that would be sick

yea it would but the prob is the $ factor

Lets Go Ski

because wtf am i gonna get to power those? if i got mtx thunder- w/e, i could get like a t1000bd, and it would be perfect

yea it would but the prob is the $ factor

if ur gonna run 18 subs... regardless size, i hope u know ur gonna need more than one T1000bd or more than one amp in general plus batteries.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19