Second Skin Audio

Potential

THEKINGsBACK

OK well things are coming together nicely i think, Currently this week Ive received my 270 amp mechman alt. got 50 feet of shok 0 gauge wire, my Rockford line drive will be her Tuesday and Im planning to get and audioque 3500d, working on getting that this week. now about 3 weeks after that im going to order some if not all my subs, now my mind has been made up im going with 4 12s but im open to somebody giving me info about say 3 higher quality woofer set up but my question is about potential. whats subs would give me the greatest output as far as air movement and numbers im hoping for high 40s as tuning with be around 33 hertz ive been looking into the fi ssd woofer line as to what im going to do as far as woofers but im still kinda hesitant b/c of mixed reviews of the sub. So is there anything that you guys to recommend as far as woofers that would give me the results im looking for. Now ive read on here that alot of people say its all in the box and im going to get advice on that as well but i need to figure out what subs i wanna run first. i wanna try an keep it right a 900 dollars so let the advice begin :drinks:

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

4 Sundown SA12s should hit good #s in the right box. As far as tuning- you need to find your peak frequency and tune a few Hz below it.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

4 Sundown SA12s should hit good #s in the right box. As far as tuning- you need to find your peak frequency and tune a few Hz below it.

yea i was looking at that but i was looking a the t/s measurements and the ssd is a lil better as far as xmax and displacement

or do you think i would do better with say like 3 bls or something like that

he wouldnt be the first to say they did a 167 with a system like that (one that clearly DOESNT), but i have to say, he didnt beat me anywhere, ive never competed against the guy. If he thinks his does a 167, mine would probably put him in a coma. :hairtrick:

How much net space do you have?

LMFAO so true

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

How much net space do you have?

8 cubes is what im gonna work with

That's good airspace for 6 10s, 4 12s, 2 15s, or a single 18

LMFAO so true

That's good airspace for 6 10s, 4 12s, 2 15s, or a single 18

yea i know but i wanan do 4 12s never done it... every system has always been 1 or 2 woofers wanna try multiples unless somebody things i could do better with 2 better quality woofers. but i was thinking for moving air cone is king.. so that why i picked 4 12s

Archived