15" DC XL Bottom Out

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

im sure it just me but it looks like the box has no bottom. like its just the bottom of the trunk.

where does the port open at?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

its fiberglassed. The box is built strong not really worried about that. But the port fires into the car. There are pictures in the thread link. And it start coming from bottom of box.

Edited by tsuch20

2011 Subaru WRX

rf2c.png

In the works:

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

its fiberglassed. The box is built strong not really worried about that. But the port fires into the car. There are pictures in the thread link

I think he is asking where is the opening of the port in the box. You can see where to port fires into the car, but not where the opening is on the inside of the box.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

its fiberglassed. The box is built strong not really worried about that. But the port fires into the car. There are pictures in the thread link. And it start coming from bottom of box.

hmm... well i may have a theory here but 1st, how much room is there from the port opening to the bottom of the box? is it hanging over the wheel well?

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

it hangs into the well. Has plenty of clearance about 6 icnhes

2011 Subaru WRX

rf2c.png

In the works:

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

ok well this is a shot in the dark here but MAYBE...

a port and box size are all controlling the pressure inside the box. MAYBE, because of the round tub on the bottom of the box, the air is going down from the subs and gets shot straight out the port on the other side of the tub. actually being so efficient that its relieving too much pressure.

sounds far fetched, just a theory. and thats the only really different thing about your box to be an unknown factor.

so you dont think i have to much air space?

2011 Subaru WRX

rf2c.png

In the works:

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

so you dont think i have to much air space?

perhaps for the design, if my theory is correct. otherwise, no its not too much air space for that to be the problem alone. i have too much air space for my XLs but i only ever have problems below tuning. if your having a problem above tuning, its a problem.