Sonic Electronix

Ok i just installed a 3Sixty.2 and when i turned it on to check for power it turned on on the red light and no output then i turned it off but the light remained on for about a minute and then off. Is it normal since i havent set it up yet,or there should be output even if not set up? thanks for any help. BTW im taking it tomorow to set it at the shop where i brouth it.

Ok i just installed a 3Sixty.2 and when i turned it on to check for power it turned on on the red light and no output then i turned it off but the light remained on for about a minute and then off. Is it normal since i havent set it up yet,or there should be output even if not set up? thanks for any help. BTW im taking it tomorow to set it at the shop where i brouth it.

you have to set it up first, it has no idea what to do until you tell it what to do. You can skip some steps but if you didn't run the initial setup on it, it doesn't even know what inputs to look for.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Mine stays on for 1 minute after I turn the car off. You have level adjustments on the unit its self so maybe that is why you are not getting any output.

yes, so does mine.

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Archived