I bow to your superiority.

39118_1509236767337_1126873577_31470344_6306040_n.jpg

2 12" memphis mojo mojo12d4

hifonics brutus bxi 2610D

1/0 power wire

4 gauge speaker wire

ddm tuning 8000k 35w hids

C&D technologies battery (100 ah)

custom box tuned to around 45hz(designed buy fritosaregood)

2010 kia forte koup

if you dont do door handles do door poppers but do a push button to open it from the inside.. like a lightes button.. think display boards with the flush buttons... BTW!!! good work the doors are coming out amazing...

On my last car I had designed some similar doors, and I wanted to shave the doors all around so I thought about doing something like that. But I don't wanna shave the doors anymore, not on this one. I will get it figured out with the lokar door handles.

• 3 weeks later...

From those who have worked with both, which do you prefer? B440 resin from UScomposites.com Or Resin from Tap plastics?

I'm about to order a 5gallon pail, I haven't called Tap plastics to see how much their 5gallon pail would run me, but I think the B440 from UScomposites was gonna run me like $220.xx shipped. I think taps might be around that ball park maybe, not 100% sure though.

I think its still suppose to rain all this week and some of next so no work for me. <_<...Need a bigger garage to work in.

• 4 weeks later...

Well yall I hand went and picked up some fresh mdf got new router bits in the mail and got to work on my arm rests and was gone drop some update pics on yall but..........

I had a fight with a router bit, and well the router bit won. Almost lost a finger lmao

Might post some pics later. 10 stitches Yeeeaah buddy!

Well yall I hand went and picked up some fresh mdf got new router bits in the mail and got to work on my arm rests and was gone drop some update pics on yall but..........

I had a fight with a router bit, and well the router bit won. Almost lost a finger lmao

Might post some pics later. 10 stitches Yeeeaah buddy!

Damn! Been there. I had 16 stitches in my thumb and surgery. Lost a fight with a table saw while cutting wood for a box.

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Yea this shit sucks, my girl rushed me to the E.R. like she was Mario Andretti lol.

The bit ate a lil piece of my bone on my middle finger.

O shit man. Bone is serious. I just barely missed the bone in my thumb. They said I would be out at least twice as long if I would have hit in. IBut i was back playing hockey like 2 weeks after my surgery....... Dont tell the doc... :peepwall:

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 SLT (Yea its got a Hemi)Alpine CDA-105KnuKonceptz 0ga CCA

Big 3 with Yellow Top

15" SoundQubed HDC3DC Audio 1.2K (Bass)Pioneer 6x9's (Front)Pioneer 6.5's (Rear)Kicker 3.5's (Dash)Sony amp on the highs. (Hey it was free)

Archived