Anyone else have freinds that dont think?

i got hit in the gut from a flying piece of wood from a table saw. scared the shit out of me lol

i had a power feed straight line saw bind up and throw a piece of wood out at me. i had a 3foot long piece 1/8th wide by 3/4high sticking in one side of my hand and out the other. it was really not cool. but i do have a really gnarly scar and a cool story. chicks dig scars and cool stories.

i used to work in a ski shop and the grinder for tune ups had an auto feed. if you didnt hold onto the ski the whole time it could shoot out the back though. well it never happened to me, because i always held onto it lol, but i did see a few holes in the wall at other shops. guys told me the ski went in all the way to the bindings.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

i got hit in the gut from a flying piece of wood from a table saw. scared the shit out of me lol

i had a power feed straight line saw bind up and throw a piece of wood out at me. i had a 3foot long piece 1/8th wide by 3/4high sticking in one side of my hand and out the other. it was really not cool. but i do have a really gnarly scar and a cool story. chicks dig scars and cool stories.

i used to work in a ski shop and the grinder for tune ups had an auto feed. if you didnt hold onto the ski the whole time it could shoot out the back though. well it never happened to me, because i always held onto it lol, but i did see a few holes in the wall at other shops. guys told me the ski went in all the way to the bindings.

well with the saw i was running, the bearings on the arbor blew up and the blade kicked out at an angle and the fun began. i had the piece of wood through my hand, 2 of the carbide teeth embedded in my leg, one carbide tooth hit my nutsack but didnt go in (just bled a little from the cut), and the blade of saw was curled up like a scoops corn chip.

i kept telling the owner of the shop that the bearings needed changing and he kept saying "run it till it quits", so i did. seriously, i could have probably ended up owning that place if i had called a lawyer.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

holy fuck, ya i would have called some one lol.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived