Anyone else have freinds that dont think?

Alright for exapmle I have a Lanzar deck and it has a 7" touchscreen that hangs down, its not a flip up. Well it hangs down infront of my air switches like my heat how high it can go and where its coming from and its really close to it. So I picked my freind up the one day and I went to turn my heat up and its a pain in the ass cuz I have to squeeze my hand in a small space and I told my freind I fucking hate that, so he asks me why dont I put the HU in upside down so I dont have that problem anymore...

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

thats genius! lol

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Wow..Haha good story man.

Refs-(b.f.) 99vic, WCA Rusty(x3) Nathan@XSPOWER, Ampjunkielikeme, Bread0710, AmiCreations (s.t.) REsLaPz, PandaGT(x2), Keiferacing, Juicemane (t.w.) Powski, Big gil[/center]

Build Log

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/77726-sss-celica-dc-buildupdate-611-finished/

2005 subi STi 380whp 355whp

17" gold bbs

5% tint all around w/sunglare strip

JVC dvd double din

Knuconceptz 4ga wiring

XS Power!

Big 3

8" SAv2 d2

1800 audiopipe

why dont you go faster?

because there is a car in front of me...

... oh.

--------------------------------------

one of my friends was going to make one cut on my miter saw. i asked if he wanted eye and ear protection, he says "no, ill just do it real quick" he turns the saw on and is surprised at how loud it is so he slams down the saw like it was an axe... the wood exploded and i mean fucking exploded, saw stopped.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

94retta its a good HU the only bad things are, what I stated above and there is alot of RCA cables for various things wich make it hard to slide it all the way back, and my remote wire on the deck its self burned out causing me to cut the wire so I dont have to keep going to the trunk to undo the wire to shut my amp off. I forgot to do that one night and it completely drained my battery, I had to have my parents bring me a new one from their work.

Skittles thats funny, I had some freind that was using a wood planer and I asked him if he was going to use a holder on the back side to keep it on there, he said no and the wood ended up launching across the shop and literly explode when it hit the wall.

well, it'll make you shit bricks.

Archived