FS: Three (3) DC Power Inc 270SP Booger Green Powdercoated alts

I have 3 DC Power Inc 270sp alts for sale. They were on my 2000 S-10. I am not positive on what other GM vehicles they will work on. I hate to get rid of them, but I have to make room for the new DC Power alts. :D

These are powerhouses and have hardly any use on them at all (considering my truck has never left the garage since I've owned them). I am asking 350 each shipped or 1000 for all three shipped to your door. I will not ship outside the US and I am not considering any trades. I will provide more pictures once I take them off of the truck. Thank you.

DSC00392.jpg

DSC00393.jpg

DSC00394.jpg

DSC00395.jpg

A half-wit gave you a piece of his mind, and you held on to it.

My Youtube vids...enjoyDC.jpgdcsig-1.jpg2pt8a6w.png

anythings possible with the right build =] we accept visa and mastercard =]

damn, you need to get a ford joe :) so when you sell things wil fit on my truck! :) any way gl joe and buyer gona get some beastly alts!

Vehicle-2014 Ford Fusion on 20" cruiser alloy obsessions
Subs-4 8" sundown audio E8v3

Sub Amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 1200.1
box-2.8cubes after all dis tuned to 32hz 4" aero
Mids and highs-2 sets of Memphis PR 6.5 components

Mids amp-Hifonics Brutus Elite 800.4
Deck-Factory Integration
Wiring-Memphis
40sqft of damplifier Pro

http://www.youtube.c...14?feature=mhee

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

ill buy one if you can make me a bracket to get it to fit.

I'm not joking.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

ill buy one if you can make me a bracket to get it to fit.

I'm not joking.

You may be able to afford an alt....but you sure as hell wont be able able to afford what I would charge you to make a bracket to fit that thing...I've seen your engine bay..... :ehh::rofl:

:angry: i hate my car.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

99507 still available for $350 shipped? PERFECT for my rebuild. please say yes

I could do 375 for one to AK. That would be using 2nd day air(12$ more than ground) which if I sent it out tomorrow, it would be there on the 23rd.

time really isnt an issue, but ive sent an email to DC to ensure proper use of these alts on my 5.3L v8. and if thats a yes, then i would buy all 3.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ok...keep me posted and we'll work something out. I am pretty damn sure they will work, depending on what year it is.

just updating and giving a free bump....there has been no reply yet from DC. i am almost 99% sure these will work but would like to make sure before dropping a grand.

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?