bigmescan Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Ok I have an REsx 15 and yesterday at low volume I heard a scratchy noise but I had just had it at full tilt but I don't smell anything burnt. What could this be. SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Sanitarium Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 bottomed out, warped your former. time for a recone.
Rockbrook Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 Could be your voicecoil on its way to its death bed
bigmescan Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 Shit that's what I thought Well ill just save for 2 15s now I guess SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
bigmescan Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 I just aquired the sub new 6 months ago SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Guest Posted December 21, 2010 Report Posted December 21, 2010 you were probably clipping the crap out of it. 99.999% of the time woofers die because of user error, not manufacturer defect.
bigmescan Posted December 21, 2010 Author Report Posted December 21, 2010 I can agree with that but how do I know if I'm clippin SONY XAV-701HDRF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd 3 Sundown x8's d22004 f150 single cab2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)stock batt up fronBIG 3http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.