playing burned games on a ps2

ok well so far i know where to get ps2 games online i know how to burn them in the playstation format with iso120 but they wont play when i try to play them in the playstation ive heard that you need a mod chip to play burned games is this true if so where do i get one and how do ik what to get? if you dont need a mod chip can someone please help me out?

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

im sure you need to do something to mod your ps2. putting in a burned game is just way to easy and everyone would be doing it. like for the 360s you need to flash your drive. So yea look it up on another forum or find a video.

mJzD9.png

is it hard to do with a 360 im looking into getting one would be pretty dank to be able to play burned games on it. ima go search youtube again figured id ask on here that way i have a real person that i can ask questions about the situation

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

uh no and who the hell plays ps2 anyways

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived