1996 Honda accord ex hid help

headlights take like a minute a side to take out without removing the bumper lol just gotta know some secrets to hondas. but on the other hand, you may have to actually take the drivers side light out to get the hid bulb in without hitting it on anything though because of the p/s reservoir. the passenger side should be easy as pie.

apparently you dont get the fact that the subaru was wrapped around a pole. and by the status of your comment, im guessing your mouth is too.

Vehicle: 1997 Honda Civic EX

Exterior: 55w 5k Headlights and 35w 3k JDM Fogs. Lowered. Sittin on steelies right now

Amplifiers: Rockford Fosgate P450.4

Batteries: Kinetik HC 800

Electrical: Big 3 in 1/0

Enclosure: n/a : (

Headunit: Clarion VZ409

Mids/Highs: Pheonix Gold Rsd6.5's in the Front Doors

Subwoofers: n/a : (

Wire: Knukoncepts 1/0 and 4g

Future Upgrades: 20% tint all around, GC/Koni coilovers, body work (fml) lol

I actually took the headlights out a few months ago on my 96 accord... I know exactly what your talking about, it was a bit tricky, I don't think I did it the right way, but I managed to get the headlights up just enough so that I can fit some small pliers and pop the clips up. Btw they break easily so be careful.

Also to the guy above me, I don't know any honda secrets but I still managed to get them out 5 min a piece... :drink40:

Edited by cccmaa