Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Whats the difference between DC dustcaps


wat  

2 members have voted

  1. 1. wat



Recommended Posts

Posted

I'm just wondering what each look like. Does anyone have a picture of the red/blue/chrome ones?

That'd be very helpful :D

Posted

I'm just wondering what each look like. Does anyone have a picture of the red/blue/chrome ones?

That'd be very helpful :D

Nothing at all just different colors, they can also do completely custom ones, such as you send a design you want on the caps, and most of the time they can do them.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Posted

ooo that sounds fancy. All I was offered was red blue and chrome, and I think I want to choose chrome, to be original and all. =@

Posted

They dont offer fancy stuff to everyone.. When they ask what color you have to step up and say well actually i want........

2002 civic

2- 12in dc lvl5s

1- crescendo 3kwp ( 1 more on the way)

1- stock honda alt

4-xs d3100s

3-asa300.2 amps

6- PB 4XL's

4-PB l-3h tweets

and a bunch of other sh!t

the build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/74044-project-will-it-fit/

Youtube channel

http://www.youtube.com/user/slammedblackbish

Posted

Ahh, ok. That looks good. I saw the blue in one of DC Derricks videos I think... So I have an idea what the red looks like.

But that picture confirms it for me.

Thanks (:

Posted

Here is my old LVL4XL 15, it had a red DC dustcap, its a lil dusty in this pic

IIRC the Custom Caps cost around 20-30 bucks a piece depending on the design, that would be the way to go to be unique

05202010141.jpg

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4731 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...