Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

alright so im designing a box and when i got to put the ports in.(aero ports) i put in the number i want (1) and if i put any length in it gives me like 27 hz and lower! but if i put 0 in the length, it give me 34.07 i want 34 so can i just cut the hole out or is that bad...

im not saying just cut random size holes everywhere. ..... would that^ be ok or is that bad ...i'd round over the edges and smooth everything in the holes inside and out. or i would put a aero port flare over it

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

This is urgent?

It's early as hell haha.

And like sanitarium said, sounds too small.

Also, funny, your sig says Team DB.

I'm in a group called Team DBB (Death By Bass).

Dual Alpine Type R 12's

Dual Alpine M500 Amps

Generic Single Front Ported Box

JVC HD Radio

2005 Crown Victoria Police Interceptor

Posted

lol alright well i made my port bigger and made my length 9 and its at 34.75 now so i figured it out guys lol thanks for the help tho!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

lol alright well i made my port bigger and made my length 9 and its at 34.75 now so i figured it out guys lol thanks for the help tho!

Well how much port do you have? It doesn't seem like enough.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 518 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...