David711 Posted December 22, 2010 Author Report Posted December 22, 2010 I had a shop arguing with me that you can't run 8gauge power wire as speaker wire, "you have to use 12 gauge speaker wire!" Lol, I bet Trippi and the guy with the 4 lvl 5s on 40,000+ wrms use 12 gauge then 12? I thought they upgraded to 16 gauge lmao. It never started as all shop dnt know anything but for a little while I thought this one actually knew something. Pulse knows a lot and is one of the few that actually does. "WHOEVER SAID MONEY CAN'T BUY HAPPINESS MUST OF BEEN BROKE"
bobmcbob_345 Posted December 22, 2010 Report Posted December 22, 2010 I got a good one, a local shop with their so called "25 year experience" said to get all the power from your amp you turn everything all the way on the amp. :facepalm:
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.