What grinds your gears?

there isnt enough time or space to tell how many things piss me off,

like stupid people, people who get infront of you at the mall then walk slow, kids who dont wear their pants up past there ass, those kids who think not showering is clean, the kids that wear a belt but dont use it, then the kids who have a belt threw the first two loops then its out of the rest for a style stupidest shit ive ever seen,

when people pull out in front of you then dont haul ass to get up to speed. when people go 15 under the speedlimit. when people at work ask me where something is and i say "isle 2" and they go "what way is that????" (when im clearly on isle 4 or something.). ricers. when i come in from the garage, or any door and close it behind me and it doesnt close all the way, so i have to walk back and give it that tiny push. when wind slams doors shut. when the trunk lid wont stay open cause its too heavy from damplifier. when im soldering and wires wont stay still. when i put on a 1/0 fuseholder, but tighten one end on first, then forget to add the little plastic protector and the ring terminals on the other end, so i have to untighten and redo it. when people tell me they break windows with there 2 sonys. when people brag about their system when they really have buncha shit.

2006 Nissan Z Track.

My Feedback Thread

2nqd37b.png

DCSig.jpg

i used to think a band pass was something you were around your neck or something.

Also people with green mustangs...

... buncha douches they are

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0