ryanFA5 Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 Hey everyone I found a sundown saz1500 locally for $285. Should I jump on it for the price? Been lookin for an amp like that.its in good condition too 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
fullofpurple Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 Hey everyone I found a sundown saz1500 locally for $285. Should I jump on it for the price? Been lookin for an amp like that.its in good condition too take a look at it,if it works out good tell guy you have 250.00 cash take it or leave it,it will be a good amp for 250
ryanFA5 Posted December 23, 2010 Author Report Posted December 23, 2010 I'm thinking about it. That's probably what I'll do.just waiting to see how much I get for xmas 2010 Civic SI sedan: Crystal Black Pearl All stock.
Superjay Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 if everyone put their location down it would be easier to help people out with where to go for help....on that note...$250 for 1500 watts is decent. it's less than retail, but more than dealer for most companies. Principal JTech Consulting - Leader in 12-Volt Training and Product PlanningIt's not about how much power you have, but how well you use it
nCOMP1337 Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 if everyone put their location down it would be easier to help people out with where to go for help....on that note...$250 for 1500 watts is decent. it's less than retail, but more than dealer for most companies. are oyu offering a service to find local dealers or something then, why dont you just post up a thread where people put their cities and you put best dealers nearest to their locations in the first post or something like that, you seem quite knowledgeable and ive seen you throwing out dealer names for all over the country
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.