Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Man, that "Dont Ask Dont Tell" got dropped fast...... :pardon:

I did 14yrs Army before I got blown up in Afgan land and retired, but I really wanted to join the marines.

I couldnt join the marines because of my ears.......

They were to big to fit in the JAR :yahoo:

Serve with pride man, thanks for sevring

SSG Patterson

Does this smell funny to you? Its your sister :roflmao:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9226 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...