Robert8252 Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 12" XL on 2k sealed from the trunk. Thanks decaf Nothing special just don't have many videos of my system. Quote 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Team_DC-Derrick Posted December 23, 2010 Report Posted December 23, 2010 I told you it was blowing warm air on me when you let kim get a demo, LOL it moves some air for a single 12 in the trunk Quote The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube Team DC Audio where theres a will theres a wall....... I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones
Robert8252 Posted December 23, 2010 Author Report Posted December 23, 2010 Lol. Now I just need 3x the power and another 12. I'm happy with it for what it is for sure. I just want more Quote 2013 F150 Crew Cab Old Build Log Feedback 2013 F150 Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.