is there a way that i can have my power settings so that when the laptop is plugged in its on high performance and when its unplugged its in power saver mode

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

uh yeah

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

is there a way that it will do it automaticly if so could you shed some light on the situation please i googled and couldnt find anything to help

I picked up an MTX Sw1212 powered subwoofer today. This thing sounds amazing. 130 watts, 12" woofer with a passive 12" woofer tuned to 27 hz. Moving the pictures on the walls and my girl got wet from the bass when i showed her haha. Tonight should be good haha.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

:dry: then you dont have it set up right.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

what u linked me is not what im trying to do on vista you can set the battery to eather be power saver balanced or high performance im trying to figure out how to have the computer automaticly set it on power saver when plugged in and high performance when its not. im not trying to set when it shuts the moniter off or the hdd on power and battery. as well i dont see the need for you to be rude i dont beleave ive been rude in anyway in asking this question so i dont feel that i deserve it.

you want to see rude? Those are power schemes. you have to configure your power schemes. When I unplug my laptop it automatically adjusts to power save mode like you are asking for. When I plug it back in it adjusts again. I'd show you my settings but since its my work laptop nad my work company MAKES the laptops I am required to use their power management utility. If you think that was rude you might want to do some reading and see what happens when you really piss me off.Figure it out on your own now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

well all i had to do was go into advanced settings i only say ur being rude becouse the way you put things i read them as sarcastic becouse it seems as though there writen that way. i mean come on i ask an honest question trying to get help and you respond with uh yeah.how do you not see that as being rude. its like in the ringer when he asks if he could pass the ketchup and they laugh cause he didnt ask if he would. idk i just found it rude