Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Setting Gains with RF 3sixty cd


Recommended Posts

Posted

Ok so I know most of you would suggest setting my gains with the Rockford 3sixty CD, but what if I use an Ipod for everything? I know my volume is almost totally different when I use a cd compared to using an Ipod. I was just wondering if I should put all the RF 3sixty cd tracks onto my Ipod and adjust the gains that way? Orrrrrr what. :noob:

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 443 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...