Sonic Electronix

Ok, Well I am new around here and to the whole car systems. I have no knowledge whatsoever. I am a Big fan of the Bass. It just kind of relaxes me. Well, I figured I would ask around for some help building my 1st system. I have seen some of your guy's builds and they seem to be amazing. For now I am willing to spend $400-$500. I would love a system that I can really feel the bass and enjoy it.

Thanks In Advance.

.NeT

P.S. If this is the wrong section I am sorry.

Like what kind of Build do you want just some subs? if so two three? what size? what cars? how much power?

SQ or SPL?

Edited by Winn

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

I'm sensing a pair of Alpine Type R's and a Hifonics amp in your future

Idk about the hifonics amp but the AP 10001D works perfect for me. Maybe AP1500d considering Alpines come in D2s and wire in parallel series to a two ohm load perfect match up

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Idk about the hifonics amp but the AP 10001D works perfect for me. Maybe AP1500d considering Alpines come in D2s and wire in parallel series to a two ohm load perfect match up

I have the perfect setup for sale dude. check it out!

Alpine Type R-12'a w/ Amp

mivtCK.png

I have the perfect setup for sale dude. check it out!

Alpine Type R-12'a w/ Amp

With the right box that shit will be loud.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE