to addd files from your computer to itunes click file then on "add file to library" or "import"

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

to addd files from your computer to itunes click file then on "add file to library" or "import"

the problem is finding the files...i downloaded a wiz khalifa mixtape and i cant find it...i had the same problem when i DL'd the latest gucci mane cd, but i ended up finding it and STILL cant import it. im using windows 7 so im sure there is a way to do it i just havent found it yet lol

the problem is finding the files...i downloaded a wiz khalifa mixtape and i cant find it...i had the same problem when i DL'd the latest gucci mane cd, but i ended up finding it and STILL cant import it. im using windows 7 so im sure there is a way to do it i just havent found it yet lol

hmm just make sure you know where you are placing the save file to when you click it. other than that it may be written in the wrong format. im not computer savvy at all so this is basically where my advice stops.

I don't fuck around. I go from zero to I hope you die in less than 2 posts

build log http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/104524-new-subs-coming-sundown-3500d-arc-audio-cable-lacing-crescendo/

What browser are you running?

If Firefox, which is what most use, click Tools>Options>General Tab....then you will see it says "Save Files to:" and shows the destination and next to that is browse, hit browse to open up that directory, then move that wiz file to the desktop by dragging and dropping...then change it so that downloads from now on will go to Desktop

I believe that Datpiff has the files in rar, compressed zip files...you need to download winrar, then when you click the file either drag and drop the folder to your desktop or if they are individual songs then right-click the desktop and choose new then folder then in the rar just select all the songs and drag/drop them into that folder...

What I do is put all my music I've downloaded into one main file, THEN you drag/drop them onto itunes/ipod...if you have the song on the desktop then put it onto iTunes then move the song file to a different folder itunes can't find it and you need to manually do it

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

If you know the file name, use the search function on your computer.

Otherwise, look in the Download folder. Also, check to see where your browser is pointing to save files. Sometimes it has a conformation that says 'Do you want to save this here', but sometimes it auto points to the Download folder.