08 Mustang big 3 help

Car is 2008 mustang v6. im going to do the big 3 because i got some knu 0 gauge wire for christmas :) well i dont get it till tommorrow :( but ill have it. well i just went outside to kinda look at what im going to have to do. i found the negative to ground its easy bout a foot away. the positive to the alternator easy again bout 2 feet away. but i cant freakin find the damn engine block to the ground! if anyone could help me itd be amazing. if you need pics i can go take some. i was sitting there for about an hour and was like where the hell is this piece, its like a puzzle. i appreciate the help like i said i can take pics if anyone needs some. thanks :) and happy holiday eve ( idk if im aloud to say christmas haha)

edit: i did search alot for this but couldnt find anything

Edited by lowsound10

Vehicle: 2008 Mustang V6

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Sub: 2 10 inch custom subs

Amp: Hifonics BRz 2600

Wire: Knu 0 gauge

Headunit: Kenwood kiv-bt901

Damplifier: Fatmat Rattletrap

Electrical: Stock Alt/Stock Battery/Big 3

i´ve never done a complete bige hehe, i´m too lazy, i always do Big2 :peepwall:

Anyways, i might be wrong on this one, someone can correct me if that´s the case, but i think you can get a new wire from any other spot of the engine block and ground it and leave the stock where it is, something like this maybe?? once again, i would like to get an input on this.

164860_10150359995610223_636610222_16153745_5586819_n.jpg

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

i´ve never done a complete bige hehe, i´m too lazy, i always do Big2 :peepwall:

Anyways, i might be wrong on this one, someone can correct me if that´s the case, but i think you can get a new wire from any other spot of the engine block and ground it and leave the stock where it is, something like this maybe?? once again, i would like to get an input on this.

164860_10150359995610223_636610222_16153745_5586819_n.jpg

thats what i was thinking. i just didnt know if i would mess anything up thats why i figured id ask

Exterior: Blacked Out Taillights, Turn Signals, Side Markers-Black 18x8 Enkei ls5-6000k HID's

Interior: Blue LED Strips with Module for Music-Hardwired Beltronics RX65 with Blue LED and remote button

Adding a engine ground will be just fine. Try to attach it to the frame (and sand said spot) for the best connection

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

Adding a engine ground will be just fine. Try to attach it to the frame (and sand said spot) for the best connection

Alright appreciate it :)cant wait to get this in!

Not a problem.. I need to do it on my 97.. haven't got around to it yet though.

I'd hit that so fucking hard whoever pulled me out would be King of England.

Lol... looks like we were on the same page. Car-B-Ques suck.

ya, tires and paint burning make the marshmallows taste funny.

yeah my wire came in yesterday and i was lookin at it its gorgeus haha :) never seen wire that big before. soo this will be good to help my electrical alot

yeah my wire came in yesterday and i was lookin at it its gorgeus haha :) never seen wire that big before. soo this will be good to help my electrical alot

pics of this man! i wanna would like to see the route you took on the big 3, hopfully my new alt will come on soon havnt even touched under the hood yet for the big 3 to be honest :peepwall:

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

pics of this man! i wanna would like to see the route you took on the big 3, hopfully my new alt will come on soon havnt even touched under the hood yet for the big 3 to be honest :peepwall:

Dude made such a big difference i used knu wire 0 gauge i only did the 2 though :( the third ones hard for our engines i think its behind it. but if the pics are bad i can take some more tommorrow actually tommorrows my birthday :) but let me know. i have a horrible battery i know but it did truly help

Photo0116.jpg

the ground sanded the area

Photo0117.jpg

alt to positive

Photo0118.jpg

:clapping: happy birthday man! , well clearing pictures will be nice, just when ever you have time, so as of now u have done the big 2? lol

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s