Sonic Electronix

AP or audiopipe has been around a while, most people ive sen go for the ap1500 or ap3000 but besides that i havent heard much else out of them and almost everytime i see someone asking about quality amps that can do between 1000-2000 i almost always see people say aq1200 or aq2200, they are great quality amps for the price, there are better ones around but as always you pay for quality, aq is a fairly good balance of price to quality

You should post that on Wikipedia :) . Haha alright, thanks for the advice. I'll definitely be running these Sundown Audio SA-12's with an AQ1200D.

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

-Rear Dash: (2) Clarion SRQ6932R 6x9's SOLD

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Instagram (18+) : DabsWitaBudget415

The AQ bends the AP over. Aq can do .5 daily and at that load, can easily whip the shit out of the Ap.

Aq all the way.

Did anyone else notice this? Why the hell are you telling him the AQ can run .5 daily? He clearly stated he has a budget, and in order to run ANY amp at .5 ohm daily, you've got to have a beefy electrical. This is another example of noobs giving noobs dumbass advice. OP, yes AQ will give you cleaner power, but PLEASE, don't listen to the post stated above. At your experience, I wouldn't run any amp at .5 ohm. Not being a dick, just giving you precious advice.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

To ThatMauiWowie:

Yeah of course, I need to do the big 3. I would be ashamed if I didn't. :D Haha

MOB-MOBILE: 2005 Honda Accord 5-Speed System: (1) Sundown Audio SA-15 (1) MB Quart ONX1.1500D (1) Kenwood KDC-248U

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

The AQ bends the AP over. Aq can do .5 daily and at that load, can easily whip the shit out of the Ap.

Aq all the way.

Did anyone else notice this? Why the hell are you telling him the AQ can run .5 daily? He clearly stated he has a budget, and in order to run ANY amp at .5 ohm daily, you've got to have a beefy electrical. This is another example of noobs giving noobs dumbass advice. OP, yes AQ will give you cleaner power, but PLEASE, don't listen to the post stated above. At your experience, I wouldn't run any amp at .5 ohm. Not being a dick, just giving you precious advice.

To be 100% honest, I was going to run it at 1 ohm? I think? I hope so? Thats what people tell me to do. LOL. Thanks for correcting the misunderstanding.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Aq all the way.

i think he was mroe trying to statge the capabiities rather than telling the OP he should run it at that

in OPs original thread kranny told the OP he should get dual 4 ohms and run it at 1 ohm, so im hoping he keeps that advice and doesnt go for .5, lol

Aq all the way.

i think he was mroe trying to statge the capabiities rather than telling the OP he should run it at that

in OPs original thread kranny told the OP he should get dual 4 ohms and run it at 1 ohm, so im hoping he keeps that advice and doesnt go for .5, lol

Hah! Beat you to it :) I posted it before saying 1 ohm. Dang, I'm sucha noob but I'm LEARNING . :D

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD

Aq all the way.

To be 100% honest, I was going to run it at 1 ohm? I think? I hope so? Thats what people tell me to do. LOL. Thanks for correcting the misunderstanding.

good listening, be careful who you listen too, maui wasnt trying tog et you to do .5 ohms, i thin he was stating capabilities, but 1 ohm should be fine for your setup and should sound great

Aq all the way.

Erm... uh... I blame Sanitarium. :peepwall:

I honestly hope he takes kranny's advice. I hate seeing people tell others to run systems at lower ohm loads "cuz you gets moar watts."

Of course I'll listen to Kranny. If I'm going to listen to anybody, its Kranny and TeamHT.

Speakers:

New MOB-MOBILE:

2011 G37S Sedan

System:
TBD