Sundown Audio

orion 250hcca ?

steveb

Nevermind I ll read before asking. Why not just use the hcca at. 5. Its better quality and sound then the ap and pry more power. Btw. Pm if u wanna sell the hccas. Ill. Ut em all depending on price

I dont want to run it at .5ohms because i dont want to upgrade any of the electrical. This is my winter car so it only gets used 4/5 months a year..

Steve

Running that amp at. 5 and running another at.2 isn't gonna make that much of a difference..you're still getting 1000ish watts and there gonna draw close to the same on the electrical

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

I'd run that amp .5 bridged.

It's not like strapping.

I did try it at .5 and i just think the electrical couldn't keep it. It blew the 60a fuse so i figured it was demanding to much of the factory electrical. Is there anybody local to SE MA that you would recommend to take a look at my setup. Doesn't have to be a shop just somebody with some knowledge. It could be something i did wrong, shit its been 15 years since i messed with this stuff.

Steve

Thanks for helping me with this Jampa Guy, fellas.....I just didnt know how to tell him nicely.....just seemed like one of those know it alls, the ones you cant change there mind.

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

Bro....I didn't want to post, people already think I'm a pompous ass...but man...this guy is seriously confused, lol

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

60 amp fuse on the amp?

Its a 60a inline fuse, its only running 4 gauge wire also. Maybe there is something wrong with the amp or woofer. It just seemed that base wasnt as good as i thought it should have been at .5ohms and the meter on the cap was dropping 3-4V at times then the fuse blew. Thats why i thought the amp was drawing to much. What test should i do to verify they are both in good shape?

Steve

Archived