EclipseChris Posted December 27, 2010 Author Report Posted December 27, 2010 Did you mean to rhyme or do you just do that all the time? The trend is occasional, but more frequent in the fall. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted December 27, 2010 Report Posted December 27, 2010 ahhh. did you buy 99s10 walled's 3500? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted December 27, 2010 Author Report Posted December 27, 2010 ahhh. did you buy 99s10 walled's 3500? Very close, I put a down payment on Chodes 3500.1 From what i understand he is trying to sell them but has not made a thread. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted December 27, 2010 Report Posted December 27, 2010 very nice. get started on that box slacker! under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
Loudcivic Posted December 27, 2010 Report Posted December 27, 2010 Well if you purchased a sub built by Ken than that piece is a FN Monster he dont build BS subs lmfao look at all them smiles and happy faces. i think they love the sub 2015 silverado crew cab nothing atm but soon...
EclipseChris Posted December 27, 2010 Author Report Posted December 27, 2010 very nice. get started on that box slacker! Haha i havn't even thought about what i wanna do with that... shit. lmfao look at all them smiles and happy faces. i think they love the sub Haha i had a feeling someone would mention that. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted December 27, 2010 Report Posted December 27, 2010 Haha i havn't even thought about what i wanna do with that... shit. Sub forward, port back. about 6-7 inches away from the hatch. aeroports maybe? under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted December 27, 2010 Author Report Posted December 27, 2010 Sub forward, port back. about 6-7 inches away from the hatch. aeroports maybe? Hmmm, guess it has to wait till i get it and see where it would even fit, remember i have to have it look decent. And i did some work to the hatch area so that sound waves cant get into the little pockets between the panels and the rear quarters. So if i had the port back there's no way i would get any of it into the cabin. This is going to suck, maybe i will ask Ed. Maybe even bandpass if im willing to give up all my storage space. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted December 27, 2010 Report Posted December 27, 2010 you dont have an open hatch? take a look at my build, how i built my box. under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
EclipseChris Posted December 27, 2010 Author Report Posted December 27, 2010 you dont have an open hatch? take a look at my build, how i built my box. I see, but you have to understand, i need my stuff to look almost ( and i use that very mildly) almost like it should be there. Like my other builds. The last pic was cleaned up a lot more than in that pic. i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.